School Ping is quick and secure. You can use it to;
- manage payments for school trips and events
- book parents’ evening appointments
- give consent
- get school news and updates on your child
- You will get an invitation by email to download the app and sign up.
- If you don’t get our email, check your junk or spam box. Or contact the school office on email@example.com to check we have your correct email address.
- Download the free ‘School Ping’ app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app, find Telscombe Cliffs Primary school.
- Enter your username and password.
You can also read school messages on other devices. Use a web browser (like Chrome, Internet Explorer), visit the School Ping app and use the same username and password.
If you have difficulty, speak to the school office team or email
Both sets of parents and carers can receive their own username and password to log into the app.
Please update the school office if your email address or mobile number change.