If you would like a paper copy of the IEB minutes, contact the school office.
The governor minutes show how we are working to improve outcomes for pupils.
This school year our priorities are to:
- strengthen leadership, ensuring all leaders understand their roles and carry these out effectively
- ensure that all teaching is judged to be at least good
- increase the proportion of pupils achieving expected standards in reading, writing and maths at the end of key stage 2
- improve outcomes for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and those receiving Pupil Premium (PP). Our aim is to narrow the achievement gaps between these groups and all other pupils.
- continue to develop the curriculum to ensure knowledge is introduced to pupils in a coherent sequence
- improve attendance so that it is at least in line with the national average of 96% and reduce persistent absence to be in line with the national average.